Google Website Translator

sunnuntai 19. huhtikuuta 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks topics are:
From above
Drink of choise
Jewelry
Local
I found this

My photos are:

From above:
Weather
This is what we got from above on monday morning and evening








Drink of choise:
Tea
My drink of choise is evening tea








Jewelry:
Watch
I seldom wear jewelry, but this my mothers old clock is often on my wrist (in need of some maintenance)








Local:
Newspaper
Our free local newspaper








I found this:
Flower
Last weekend i found this spring's first coltsfoot












image-in-ing

12 kommenttia:

  1. Local newspaper, how creative. The tea and biscuits look tasty!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Evening tea is my (daily) routine.

      Poista
  2. I like the above shots. We like tea here too-mostly cold but sometimes hot.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Above was easy because of last Mondays weather. We had it all. My tea is hot from autumn to spring and cold in the summer.

      Poista
  3. 1. ja viimonen ovat suosikkejani/my favourites !!! In life there must be a lots of yellow because yellow gives streght!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kävi hyvä tuuri, kun sattui olemaan kamera mukana nähdessäni kevään ensimmäisen leskenlehden/ I had luck as i had my camera with me when i saw my spring's first coltsfoot.

      Poista
  4. Great series of shots!
    I hope you'll come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/at-keyboard.html

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks. I did link this page.

      Poista
  5. Dandy, dandelion! :-D

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)