Google Website Translator

maanantai 8. kesäkuuta 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks topics are:
Season
What I'm looking at
In motion
It means a lot to me
Photographers Choice

Here are my photos:

Season
This should be a season of light and sunshine, but this is how it's mostly been so far








What I'm looking at
A fieldfare chick








In motion
A grey crow flying in the grey sky








It means a lot to me
Nature in all it's beaty means a lot to me








Photographer's Choice
Rhubarb kissel made of my own rhubarbs with vanilla whipped cream




image-in-ing

2 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely little flowers and that chick-so fat! Where I live, summer *is* the rainy season. Every afternoon/evening, there is a possibility for storms due to the heat and high humidity.

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a chubby chick - I've never heard of this sort of bird and don't think we have them here.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/06/in-memoriam-ling.html

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)