Google Website Translator

sunnuntai 21. kesäkuuta 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks topics are:
Special
Habit
Explore
Me
Sprinkle

These are my photos:

Special
My two specials in the same picture: Ukko the cat and my daughter








Habit
My cat has a habit of falling asleep wherever she wants








Explore
I did some exploring with my camera and managed to catch a rainbow








Me
It's supposed to be summer, but i still need woolen stockings








Sprinkle
Dandelion sprinkle their seed everywhere


7 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Olen itsekin ylpeä tuosta kuvasta.

      Poista
  2. The dandelion is amazing - love the rainbow too!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks, i liked that rainbow too.

      Poista
  3. Love the sleeping kitty picture-so cute. Your sprinkle shot is beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi!
    Great Shots. I wear socks in the summer too. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)