Google Website Translator

sunnuntai 15. marraskuuta 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


This weeks topics are:
Cool
Media
Something New
Scarf
Starts with C

These are my photos:

Cool
Oh jee, whos the coolest kid in town. And remember, my hiss isn't always silent and my paws are sharp. So beware.








Media
I'm a huge cosumer of all types of media








Something New
Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the world








Scarf
My favorite scarf, designed by Hanna Saren








Starting with C
With C, what could it be? Hard to guess.


10 kommenttia:

  1. Great shots for the themes. Love the cat's eyes.

    VastaaPoista
  2. WOW! That last shot of the cat is fantastic. Love your scarf. BURRRR!!!! You have ice already? That is one laid back, cool cat you have there. I will be posting tomorrow so hope you will look in on me. Have a good week and see you next week.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. We have ise in the morning but it fades by the sun rise. And the cat has a talent of relaxing when she want to. And i will definitely return tomorrow.

      Poista
  3. Love the photos of your cat! Such a cute one!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. She is a lazy cuti pie. Well, my cuti pie.

      Poista
  4. These are all so lovely!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hi,
    Great shots. Love the scarf, very pretty. The close up of the kitty is awesome.
    Have a great day!

    VastaaPoista
  6. I like your something new shot and of course, the kitty shots.

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)