Google Website Translator

sunnuntai 8. marraskuuta 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks topics are:
Boots
Inspirational
Artificial Light
Negative Space
Outside My Window

These are my photos:

Boots
Baby boots
My over 50 years old baby boots








Inspirational
Books
To me all books are inspirational, but specially history and non-fictional books








Artificial Light
Light
Inside a light bulb








Negative Space
Schrub

 
Outside My Window
Birds
Seagulls outside my window last summer (now there is just grey sky and bare trees)




image-in-ing

16 kommenttia:

  1. Oi kuinka suloiset tossut!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos, on nille ikääkin jo kertynyt ;)

      Poista
  2. Clever interpretations of the theme. Your boots are so cute and I love your negative space shot.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Those boots are cute and thanks :)

      Poista
  3. The light is great!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I thought so too, i am a bit proud of that shot.

      Poista
  4. Lovedd your 50 year old bootees. Precious. Loved the light bulb, very clever take on thie word prompt and you are quite right, books can be inspiring. Hope you will look at my photographs this week. See you next week

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Books are inspiring, at least to me. And i liked that bulb photo too.

      Poista
  5. Hi,
    Great shots. Love the light bulb, very interesting.
    Have a great day!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks. And have a great day you too. :)

      Poista
  6. The booties are sweet. I like the light shot too-I don't think I have seen a golden light like that before.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I just can't believe they fitted me once over 50 years ago. And light is always beautiful, specially now when it gets dark so early.

      Poista
  7. Really creative. Love your boots!

    VastaaPoista
  8. oh my... those boots... I wish I had anything from my early days.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. All thanks to my mother, she kept those for me to hold on.

      Poista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)