Google Website Translator

lauantai 20. helmikuuta 2016

Fridays Hunt

It's Friday (or Saturday), so it's time to publish some photos for Eden Hill's Friday Hunt. It isn't always easy to pick up photos for specific topics given by the challenger. But I'll try anyway.

Starts with H


For this topic I have picked up a few photos. First is one of my nasty habits.

Cigarette


Last week I used a reverse ring for some photos. Although my photo subjects looked at first clean, with macro photos you could see a never-ending natural resource in our house - cat hair. Here's some more of them, this time on my daughter black blouse.

Cat hair


Very seldom modern houses or furniture have those pretty, old-fashioned handles and keyholes. My bookshelf is over 30 years old, so it still has them (plus yet another cat hair).

Handle



Week's favorite


This picture of my cat cleaning he's toes was mine and so it seems, everybody else's favorite this week

Cat


Family


This topic generated some problems. Firstly I don't usually publish pictures of myself or people close to me. Secondly, my family is scattered all around the country and there are very few very old pictures of us. I found one picture of me, my daughter and my mother taken on my daughters confirmation day. If you wonder, why there aren't any men in the picture it's because they all have deceased around their fiftieth birthday.

Family


But then there is my other, furry family living with me daily. Their pictures I have published more than enough and here's one more.

Furry family

More Friday's Hunt pictures can be found in:

https://edenhills.wordpress.com/category/fridays-hunt/

17 kommenttia:

  1. Love all your kitties, and a great shot of the all important toe cleaning task.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your furry family is very sweet! That's a handsome keyhole and handle.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. They are. I like those old-fashioned handles.

      Poista
  3. Oho, olin jo unohtanu että annoin sulle kopion tuosta kuvasta xD Ja nyt se kuva ei pääse oikeuksiinsa ku oot peittäny naamat :( ihan sama vaikka et esiinny kuvissa ei yksi kuva haittaa!
    T: Vauhdilla vastatuuleen

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Höpö, höpö. Näkyy se sinun koreutesi vieläkin, vaikka naamaosa on peitetty.

      Poista
  4. Love you cat family and they look very relaxed on your bed. Have a lovely weekend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. They usually are relaxed, when they take over my bed. Well, after they have re-made it.

      Poista
  5. Thanks for joining in. I used my fur family too! Love the photo of the cat bathing. Those toes are spread about as far as they can be. Beautiful old keyhole and handle!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Fur families are usually cuter then the real ones. He's toes are handsome and seldom seen like this.

      Poista
  6. Great photo of the kitty cleaning. The door handle is beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Looking good, Kristiina. My favorites are the cigarette, nice photography, and it reminds me of when I quit smoking, 40 some years ago. I went from cigarettes to snuff and chews to nothing. Next will be the cats' family, I love the way they are all flaked out on the bed. Your family is nice with three of you. Too bad about the men.
    ..

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'we tried to quit too, but have started again after some time. And thanks for the praise to both my families.

      Poista
  8. The handle is gorgeous and the favourite photo too ! I prefer my cat family for pictures, they are more cute, lol !

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I like that old-fashioned style. And i agree, furry families are often cuter then human families.

      Poista
  9. I love the old hardware on your cabinet and I can totally relate to the cat hair, we have three here and two are white! :)

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)