Google Website Translator

sunnuntai 14. helmikuuta 2016

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks topics are:
Details
Discover
Pieces
Daily Scene
Where I Stand

Here are my photos:

Details
Details
My runner looks neat and clean on the table, but a detailed photo reveals all cat hair burried in it








Discover
Change of weather
After several days of rain (on the left), on friday morning i discovered it was winter again








Pieces
Pieces
Nothing much warming my pocket








Daily Scene
Cats
Twice every day, three times on sunday








Where I Stand ...
Slippery ice
... hoping not to fall flat on my butt




13 kommenttia:

  1. The snowy branches are great!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great interpretations! The photos of the branches are pretty.

    VastaaPoista
  3. All great shots for the hunt. Be careful on that ice! Happy Valentine's Day.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks and i'll ty not to fall. Happy Valentine to you too.

      Poista
  4. Oh, where you stand must be very slippery! Also love the details of your rug:) Happy Valentine.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It was slippery, had to wear extra spikes in shoes just to be able to walk. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

      Poista
  5. Wonderful wintry scene. love the kitties eating-the top right one has colors very similar to my previous cat.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Luckily winter came back after almost a week on warm weather and rains. Cats eating is our daily scene and they look a bit funny when all of them eat at the same time, like small piggies.

      Poista
  6. Beautiful images for the prompts. I wouldn't have even noticed the cat hair if you hadn't tole me. LOL I guess that's becuase I'm so used to it.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks. I don't notice cat hears neither, i'm also so used to them. They only came up in a close-up photo. There you could'n help noticing them.

      Poista
  7. Great choices of photos for the promtps!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/02/old-san-juan-pigeon-park.html

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)