Google Website Translator

sunnuntai 21. helmikuuta 2016

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks topics are:
Cold
Helper
Sillies
Staged
Just Because

Here are my pictures:

Cold
Snowfall
It was a dark and stormy night...








Helper
Cat
My kitchenhand is checking out the quality of ham








Sillies
Cats
My two sillies had to crowd into the smallest platform of their scratching post








Staged
Staged
As you can see, I have some famous acquaintances stroking my cat








Just because
Chocolate
I can eat as much chocolate as I want whenever I want - just because i'm an adult


14 kommenttia:

  1. Staged is to funny!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fun photos! Looks like your cats keep things interesting!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hmm... Cats seem to be popular 'helpers'. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Well, they have the tendency to "help" whether you want thar or not :)

      Poista
  4. I like the one of the two sillies. And just because is great! Staged is very funny.

    VastaaPoista
  5. My fave is the cold one - you can scoop it off there! Am with you on the chocolate - I do too:):)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It was dark and cold that evening. And yes, adulthood has it's perks.

      Poista
  6. Love your attitude for just because! Nice shot for sillies.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thats good in being all grown up. When we forbid children and they as why, we can say "just because i said so". Just as we can do what we forbid children to do just because i want to. And those two are silly most of the time.

      Poista
  7. Such pretty kitties!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/02/every-10-minutes-someone-in-us-dies-of.html

    VastaaPoista

Mielipiteesi on aina tervetullut :)